Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Useful Korean related websites~^^

Hi Guys~!
So to get this blog started I thought I would post the best sources I use when studying Korean. This list may be updated because I will probably be adding more later on.

Talk To Me In Korean
I love this website^^ It's the best if you want to learn Korean. The people that run it are native and have lesson plans, pdf flies, and audio files you can listen too. They will take you step by step and also have a lot of other things you can do. Such as cultural talk, learn Korean with k-pop, quizzes etc.
Korean Wiki Project
Has many things you need to know when studying Korean. Also best place to learn hangeul and so on, frequently use this website!
Haru Korean
Haru Korean is a website were you can practice your Korean and get corrected by native speakers^^
Z Korean dictionary
This is the best Korean dictionary I could find online so far, If there is a better one, please tell me!
But anyway, Yes, It's a Korean dictionary^^;
Simon and Martina ( Eat your Kimchi)
They are a couple living in Korea. They vlog about their lives in Korea and also if you like K-pop, they have a lot of K-pop music chart~^^
Lang-8
Useful! Like HaruKorean, but it's not just Korean. You can practice your other language skills with this too^^
Other Korean related websites
Konglish Baby
It is just another blog I found^^
Koreanclass101
You have to pay T_T or you can just...keep on making emails xD But It's really good I think! ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment